This process puts you in the driver's seat to architect your career, regardless of age, skill set, or experience level. It will guide you to determine what you want, and then design a Strategic Career Plan with action steps to make that goal a reality.
A career strategy deepens your understanding that career decisions should not be viewed as one-time events but as a step in your life-long career development. By completing this educational series, you will master the tools necessary to manage your career over a lifetime by cycling through the process as you evolve personally and professionally.
You receive module-specific course materials that evaluate where you are in your career today, build confidence in where you want to go, and assist you in creating a roadmap, so you are always in the driver's seat of your career.
* * * * * – Charles F.
“Through my work with Julie, I was able to understand the long arc of my professional career in a new way...She encouraged me and inspired me to become the best version of myself by reminding me of the things I am most passionate about. In the end, she helped assemble all of my seemingly disconnected passions and interests into something powerful and whole. I'll be forever grateful. Her pricing is a real value, too, as far as I'm concerned!”
* * * * * – Chris L.
"I was unsure what to expect in working with a career coach. Julie has proven to be the perfect resource for helping me focus and get unstuck. She helped me learn from my past and has helped me see a path moving forward based on my strengths. I can't say enough good things about working with Julie"
Strategic Career Planning
Four 60-minute Strategic Career Planning Sessions (self-paced; typically monthly)
How Does It Work?
- The client will receive 1+ pre-assignment(s) before each session that must be completed and returned in order to schedule the associated session.
- Once completed, the client submits the assignment(s) via email for a brief review to deem the assignment(s) complete. The client is then sent a scheduling link for a sixty-minute 1:1 coaching session.
- The client can book the session whenever they wish, depending on calendar availability. (Note: Calendar availability is "typically" booked out 5-10 working days on average but may vary depending on seasonality and demand).
Following purchase -
Links to download digital files are available on the thank you page at checkout, and you will also receive an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
The digital files include:
- Next steps
- 'What to Expect' Insights
- Scheduling link for a 30-minute Introductory call (optional)
- The 1st session pre-assignment