Most interviewers decide a candidate’s suitability for the job within minutes of starting the interview. You need to make a strong, positive first impression; it’s a must. You need to connect with the interviewer and be memorable — for all the right reasons.
The Interview Prep Series includes two modules. Each module starts with DIY materials and consists of a 90-minute one-on-one coaching call scheduled at the client’s discretion. The one-on-one interview training is catered around a client’s specific job ad to optimize their preparation.
Your takeaways will include:
>> Custom strategies to interview like a pro.
>> Detailed plan to prepare you for any interview questions.
>> Methods to interpret what your interviewer is thinking and use it to your advantage.
>> How to transform average responses into impactful accounts that reveal your expertise and true worth.
‘* * * * * - David H
Julie is an outstanding career coach. If you see a professional, high-quality and comprehensive approach with your career goals or challenges, select her as your next coach. Her advice and contributions to submission materials for the employer and interview preparation methods are strong. If you have one question or many questions seek her advice and services. I promote her to colleagues, friends and family.
*Interview Prep Series
This is a two 90-minute session series.
How Does It Work?
- This self-paced series allows you to schedule the two Sessions in the time frame that works best for you.
- I will need your resume, the job ad, and a completed 'Interview Prep Personal Information' worksheet to prepare before the session.
- Following your purchase, you will receive links to download the digital files on the thank you page following checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
The digital files include:
- Next steps / 'What to expect' insights guide
- URL links to schedule your sessions (link provided in Next Step document)
- Client Background worksheet (link provided in Next Step document
- Interview Prep Personal Information worksheet
- A brainstorming exercise to prepare for the first session - "Work Situations for Interview Prep"